Salavatski & Sirenevyi Rooted Cuttings

Buy, sell, trade, and request pomegranate plants, cuttings, rootstock, or seeds here.
Blake

Salavatski & Sirenevyi Rooted Cuttings

Post by Blake »

I did some pruning back in January and decided to start a handful of cuttings. I have Salavatski and Sirenevyi available for trade. Neither variety has fruited for me yet (though they have unopened buds on them now.) I purchased the mother trees from Green Sea Farms which has proven reliable to me for being true to type.

Let me know if anyone's interested. And no hurry on this - not only could they could stand to grow a bit more but I'm also not planning to visit my local post office in the immediate term. Just putting this out there for the near future.
greenfig

Re: Salavatski & Sirenevyi Rooted Cuttings

Post by greenfig »

Blake wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 3:44 pm I did some pruning back in January and decided to start a handful of cuttings. I have Salavatski and Sirenevyi available for trade. Neither variety has fruited for me yet (though they have unopened buds on them now.) I purchased the mother trees from Green Sea Farms which has proven reliable to me for being true to type.

Let me know if anyone's interested. And no hurry on this - not only could they could stand to grow a bit more but I'm also not planning to visit my local post office in the immediate term. Just putting this out there for the near future.
Awesome! I have a Sirenevyi and tasted the first fruit last year. Was very good. The pom is very late though, the latest I've seen, you will eat them by Christmas at least.
USDA z 10a, SoCal, near Los Angeles
Eykca

Post by Eykca »

I'm living this right now... my Sirenevyi is in full bloom while all the other poms are setting fruit, crazy...
Fresno CA Zone 9B
Pauca Sed Matura
greenfig

Post by greenfig »

My Sirenevyi is so late in Pasadena. Parfianka has already quite a few fruits size of a small apple.
USDA z 10a, SoCal, near Los Angeles
pomgranny

Post by pomgranny »

I have a Sirenevyi and tasted the first fruit last year. Was very good. The pom is very late though, the latest I've seen, you will eat them by Christmas at least.
[/quote]

This is very interesting. I just planted a Sirenvyi this spring, and had no idea that it flowered and produced so late! It is very small and willowy right now. I'll look forward to seeing what it does in the future.