Fruitwood Rooted Cuttings

Buy, sell, trade, and request pomegranate plants, cuttings, rootstock, or seeds here.
Blake

Fruitwood Rooted Cuttings

Post by Blake »

Putting in a plug for Fruitwood, a nursery I've enjoyed doing business with. In addition to a broad selection of pom cuttings, they offer a smaller range of rooted cuttings for $5.00 each.

I was just on their website shopping and noticed they have have a quite a few varieties available even though it's the end of the season. I picked up a couple of these this past spring along with some olives and while tiny (as expected) the root balls were good sized.

https://fruitwoodnursery.com/starter-pl ... g?keyword=
greenfig

Re: Fruitwood Rooted Cuttings

Post by greenfig »

Awesome! What is the shipping charge?
USDA z 10a, SoCal, near Los Angeles
alanmercieca

Post by alanmercieca »

A lot of people buy cuttings from them, and not just for pomegranates, they have a great reputation, yet I think that you are the first person that I have seen mentioning actually buying rooted cuttings from them. Thank you for mentioning this.
Blake

Post by Blake »

Reasonable as far as shipping goes. Today I ordered a Syunt and Spice Island rosemary rooted cuttings. My $9 order totaled about $22 with shipping to Texas. If I saw these locally (never would) for $11 each I wouldn’t think twice about getting them. I think I’ve paid about $20 to ship significantly bigger orders in the past. Pretty sure rates are based upon east or west of the Rockies.

Obviously, rooting cuttings of these things isn’t hard but for a couple extra bucks (literally) the time savings is well worth it.